Wednesday, May 4th: CRP Study Marathon
- Join us anytime, all day in the CRP in the Student Health and Wellness building (first floor, right next to the Office of Health Promotion front doors) for a CRP study marathon during the May 4th reading day, followed by our Hoos in Recovery meeting at 6 pm.
- Low-fi music and snacks will be provided. Just bring yourself and the study guide you really don’t want to start!
- Saturday, April 2nd at 4 pm: UVA vs. Georgia Tech Baseball game at home
- Free admission, paid for by the Collegiate Recovery Program
- Monday, October 11th (UVA Reading Day)
- 11am, Apple Picking at Carter Mountain
- Join us for apple picking, food trucks, and fellowship!
- Sunday, October 31st (Halloween - TBA)
- Pumpkin Carving and more!
- Saturday, August 28th
- 1pm - 3pm, Back to School BBQ
- 506 Valley Rd, no RSVP needed
- Saturday, September 11th
- 11am, UVA vs. Illinois Football Game