Current Clinical Trials and Projects
- Head Injuries in the College Population. IRB-HSR #20691
- Physiological and Psychological Changes Following Sport Concussion. IRB-HSR #17960 (in collaboration with Samuel R. Walton Curry School of Education)
Pending Clinical Trials
- IRB-HSR #12780 (awaiting title from Stephanie Hartman)
Past Clinical Trials
- Clinical Performance of the Diassess Influenza A and B Test. IRB-HSR #19476 (in collaboration with the Emergency Medicine Research Office)
- Gardasil, Cervarix (will ask Chris H whether or not to include)
- Project 1: Alcohol intoxication among students presenting to the University hospital emergency department (ED)
- Project 2: Developing a risk screening algorithm for alcohol and other substance abuse among UVA students – a data linkage study
- Project : Determinants, patterns, and costs of service utilization at the UVA Student Health Center
- Project 4: MHealth intervention to prevent alcohol and substance abuse for high risk students attending the University Student Health Center clinic
- Ngo DA, Ait-Daoud N, Rege SV, Holstege C. (2018). Validity of diagnostic coding of alcohol intoxication associated with student university hospital emergency department visits. Addiction Medicine. In press.
- Ngo DA, Ait-Daoud N, Rege SV, Holstege C. (2018). Trends in incidence and risk markers of student emergency department visits with alcohol intoxication in a U.S. public university – A longitudinal data linkage study. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. In press.
- Ngo DA, Ait-Daoud N, Rege SV, Ding C, Gallion L, Davis S. et al. (2018). Differentials and trends in emergency department visits due to alcohol intoxication and co-occurring conditions among students in a U.S. public university. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 183: 89-95